VetsinTech Cisco CyberOps Associate Scholarship!
July 29 @ 1:30 PM - December 23 @ 12:30 AM PDTFree
Register with VetsinTech via this Eventbrite
In order to enroll and get started in the class, you must follow these steps!
- Verify your Eligibility status with ID.me at the following link: https://vetsintech.co/idme/
- Submit Resume online at the following link vetsintech.co/submit-resume/
- Upon registration completion, read and follow confirmation email instructions.
- Please allow 3-5 days for the registration/verification process.
The Cisco CyberOps Associate track is a 15-week program offered as a virtual asynchronous instructor/mentor facilitated course which provides trainees with both technical and tactical skills to effectively protect organizations’ critical infrastructure, applications and data. It will prepare veterans to be ready on day one to work on the front lines of a Security Operation Center (SOC) defending against the most sophisticated digital threats and attacks.
- Instructor-led training: 5 days in the classroom with hands-on practice, plus the equivalent of 3 days of self-study material
- Virtual instructor-led training: 5 days of virtual instructor lead classes with hands-on practice, plus the equivalent of 3 days of self-study material
- E-learning: Equivalent of 5 days of content with videos, practice, and challenge plus 3 days of self-study material
The program also offers additional introductory cybersecurity courses for those without a prior IT background.
Who should enroll:
This course is designed for individuals seeking a role as an associate-level cybersecurity analyst and IT professionals desiring knowledge in Cybersecurity operations or those in pursuit of the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification including:
- Students pursuing a technical degree
- Current IT professionals
- Recent college graduates with a technical degree
Basic competency (one or more of the following):
- Cisco certification (CCENT or higher)
- Relevant industry certification
- Cisco Networking Academy letter of completion (CCNA 1 and CCNA 2)
- At least three years of combined experience in approved U.S. military job roles
- Windows expertise: Microsoft (Microsoft Specialist, MCSA, MCSE), CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server+).
- Linux expertise: CompTIA (Linux+), Linux Professional Institute (LPI) certification, Linux Foundation (LCFS, LCFE), Red Hat (RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA), Oracle Linux (OCA, OCP)