- This event has passed.
VetsinTech Cybersecurity Palo Alto Networks
September 14 @ 8:30 AM - September 18 @ 5:00 PM PDT
VetsinTech and Palo Alto Networks will hold a special 5-day class in Cybersecurity as a Live-Remote Class delivered via Video-Conference. As the next-generation security company, Palo Alto Networks is leading a new era in cybersecurity and threat prevention. Palo Alto Networks is one of the fastest growing security companies in the market. Breaches are prevented by uniquely integrating Next-Generation Firewall, Advanced Endpoint Protection, and Threat Intelligence Cloud.
- Register here on Eventbrite by purchasing your ticket first.
- Verify your Eligibility status at the following link vitevents.co/eligibility
- Submit Resume online at the following link vetsintech.co/submit-resume/
- Review the Additional Informations listed in the Order Confirmation Email from Eventbrite at the bottom of the Ticket.
- Set up the Learning Management Systems once invited by the training provider
This class is open to all Active Duty, Military Veterans (Retired Separated, Guard, Reserves and Spouses of any of the above who have experience in IT, Networking, or CCNA certifications. If you are completely new that is okay, we can help you prepare but it is geared for those with familiarity.
For more information, see Palo Alto Networks course:
FIREWALL 9.0 ESSENTIALS: CONFIGURATION AND MANAGEMENT (EDU210)