VetsinTech Front End Web Development in San Francisco, CA by AT&T
April 20 @ 6:00 PM - May 14 @ 8:00 PM PDTFree - $10.00
Calling all veterans interested in learning web development. VetsinTech is excited to offer FULL SCHOLARSHIPS for Front End Web Development training exclusively for veterans – sponsored by AT&T! This course is valued at $3000 per person!
This is a 4-week course with classes every Monday thru Thursday evening from April 20- May 14th / Mon-Th 6:00pm – 8:00pm. Training will be conducted at Galvanize in San Francisco. – 4 nights per week – 2hrs each night.
» Explain how the web works
» Create the structure and style of a website using HTML & CSS
» Know the basic technical vocabulary to communicate effectively with front-end web developers
This course is offered exclusively to currently serving military, a veteran or a spouse of either.
- Register here on Eventbrite and Schedule an admissions interview
- Verify your Eligibility status here.
- Submit Resume online to VetsinTech
- Print and Sign Commitment Letter
- Set up Systems once invited to Learn and Slack and send back commitment letter via Slack message
What You’ll Learn:
Coding Languages & Overview
- Command Line
- Git & Github
Supplemental Online resources for:
- CSS Frameworks
- 8 hours in class/ 4 additional hours of project time per week.
- Resume and Networking Tips
Tuition & Fees
For this course, candidates must have proof of veteran status and enroll through VetsinTech. Aside from the $10 registration fee, there is no cost to students for this course. *Registration Fee waived for those in need and that can be arranged by contacting the admissions team.
M,T,W,Th evenings 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Week 1: April 20, 21, 22, 23
- Week 2: April 27, 28, 26, 30
- Week 3: May 4, 5, 6, 7
- Week 4: May 11, 12, 13, 14
There will be a social and graduation ceremony where all students will present their website projects on Thursday, May 14th Employers, Friends Family welcome.