VetsinTech – IBM Skillbuild Cybersecurity fundamentals
29 Jul 22 @ 1:30 PM - 6 Mar 23 @ 8:30 PM EDTFree
About this Event
VetsinTech and IBM SkillBuild are excited to invite you to participate in the VetsinTech IBM SkillBuild Cybersecurity cohort. The program will give you access to training on the SkillBuild platform to learn cybersecurity fundamentals and earn SkillBuild Badges in Fortinet NSE 1 & 2.
Who: Past and present military service members, veterans, and spouses of either!
What: IBM SkillBuild
Follow these steps below:
- Register with this current Eventbrite for the VetsinTech – IBM SkillBuild Cohort.
- Verify your Military affiliation through ID.me on the VetsinTech website (Link Here)
- Submit Resume online at the following link vetsintech.co/submit-resume/
- Please allow 3-5 days for the registration/verification process.
- Once verified, an email will be sent to you with a short video on how to log in and access the coursework.
This learning plan will give you the opportunity to earn an IBM badge and two Fortinet Certifications.
Recommended schedule to complete the course:
Week 1: Cybersecurity Fundamentals badge (6 hours)
Week 2: Monday – Tuesday: Basic fundamentals of operating systems (1 h 45 min)
Wednesday – Friday: Fortinet NSE 1 (1 hour) & Fortinet NSE 2 (3 hours)
This program is entirely online, so there’s no need to show up to a classroom in person. You can access your prescribed coursework anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device. Online reviews and office hours will be recorded, and the recordings will be made accessible if you are unable to attend.
*If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com