- This event has passed.
VetsinTech National 4week Front End Web Dev cohort by DraftKings
July 27, 2020 @ 6:00 PM - August 21, 2020 @ 8:00 PM PDT
Calling all veterans interested in learning web development. VetsinTech is excited to offer FULL SCHOLARSHIPS for Front End Web Development training exclusively for past and present military service members, veterans and spouses of either! This course is valued at $3000 per person!
- Verify your Eligibility status with ID.me at the following link: http://vetsintech.co/education/
- Complete pre-work assignment listed under additional Informations in the Order Confirmation Email from Eventbrite at the bottom of the Ticket.
- Attend virtual orientation (via zoom) you will receive an invite for. Orientation is a week before class starts.
- Set up the Learning Management Systems once invited by the training provider which will take place a week before class starts. See schedule below. Class will be via zoom.
***Important Disclaimer Regarding Class Format***
Please be prepared to have cameras on during class, and to be interacting in the video chat/Slack. If you have a second monitor, we recommend using it so that you can be watching the instructor on one screen and completing activities on the other.
- Coding Languages & Overview
- Structure Fundamentals
- Command Line Git & Github
8 hours in a virtual class/ 4 additional hours of project time per week. Career Services Resume and Networking Tips Tuition & Fees For this course, candidates must have proof of veteran status and enroll through VetsinTech. Aside from the $10 registration fee, there is no cost to students for this course.
Schedule for the Aug 17th Class
6-8 PM Pacific |7-9 PM Mountain | 8-10 PM Central | 9-11 PM Eastern
Be prepared, have a camera, and interact during class.
Virtual Orientation: Thursday July 23 at 9 pm PDT. You will receive a calendar invite as class roster is finalized closer to the date.
Week 1: Jul 27, 28, 29, 30
Week 2: Aug 3, 4, 5, 6
Week 3: 10, 11, 12, 13
Week 4: 17, 18, 19, 20