Resilience Cyber Insurance Solutions is a rapidly growing cyber MGA. No other MGA has the unique mix of team, technology, and Tier 1/A+ backing that serves the middle market today.
We are proud to be backed by Intact Insurance Specialty Solutions and venture capital firms including Lightspeed Venture Partners and Founders Fund. Our policies are available exclusively through a limited distribution network to cover middle market risks and is the only MGA with a patented approach to analyze cyber risk providing tailored security services.
At Resilience, the mission is personal and underpins our services from holistic insurance coverage at bind, to loss mitigation services post-bind to custom, on-going security assessment throughout the lifecycle of the policy. For more information, go to www.resilienceinsurance.com.
In this role you will help the team:
– Provide end-user support to Resilience employees.
– Coordinate with external vendors to service or repair equipment.
– Provide onboarding support for new employees, from hardware procurement, account setup, and equipment hand-off.
– Manage access control and credential management for Resilience employees for accessing corporate resources.
– Maintain the health and welfare of Resilience’s corporate network.
– Identify, implement and maintain technical security controls and security policies across the organization.
– Champion cyber security and partner with other internal teams to continuously reduce risk to the organization.
– Collaborate with senior leadership to set the definition of the Corporate IT Security roadmap through determination of best practices and technology decisions.
– Manage the outcomes of their team and development of their skill sets.
– Minimum 8 years hands on experience managing a multi-site corporate network environment.
– Minimum of 5 years relevant information security experience.
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Ability to work in a self-directed environment that is highly collaborative.
– Experience with and knowledge of cyber security frameworks and common security and privacy principles such as CMMC, GDPR, HIPAA, – ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, etc.
– CISSP certification is beneficial but not necessary
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.