– Manage the day-to-day operations of the business.
– Support the CEO with various HR and Payroll routines.
– Coordinate Real Estate and building contractor projects.
– Manage 10+ contractors. Make sure they are paid accurately and on-time.
– Reconcile monthly financial expenses and incomes.
– Invoice customers as milestones are reached.
– Assemble documents for external audits and the Board of Directors.
– Manage the physical inventory of technical equipment.
– Scheduling support as required by the company’s co-founders.
On a Typical Day You Would:
– Help a new hire get setup in various company systems and order their new computers and swag.
– Contact an engineering contractor and clarify why the last invoice was unusually large.
– Visit our new office and help a contractor understand where they should install new lab equipment.
– Research options for a company party and assist with various travel logistics.
– Receive a large delivery of networking gear and help the Engineering team install the components on customer kits.
– High standard of ethics, integrity and morale character
– 4+ years of work experience
– College degree in a field with strong attention to detail (e.g. Finance, Engineering, etc)
– Willingness to embrace the startup culture of moving fast, being insatiably curious, celebrating often, embracing uncertainty, and having a personal desire to improve other peoples’ lives.