- Cyber threats are growing – cyber crime is up 20% since 2016.
To learn more, take a minute to review Verizon’s Annual Data Breach Investigations Report.
- Trillions of dollars are lost annually as a result of cyber crime.
To learn more, review the Ponemon Institute’s 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study
- One million unfilled cybersecurity jobs are expected by 2021.
To get the facts, read ISC Cybersecurity Workforce Study or US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The median annual salary for an information security analyst is approaching $100K.
Checkout salaries using Payscale’s compensation research.
- Roles include security analyst, network security analyst, and cyber security risk analyst.
Find a suitable role using NIST categories, specialty areas, and work roles
- Cyber security is challenging but you can specialize based on your unique interests.
Read more about Getting Started in Cyber Security.